· Providing tools and guidelines;
· Acting as a repository or link for evidence syntheses and evaluations;
· Providing links to selected external sources of evidence;
Resources available on this site include the 'Evidence and evaluation tools' page that includes:
· How to use qualitative research evidence when making decisions about interventions;
· Understanding program logic;
· Guideline for evidence summaries for health promotion and disease prevention interventions; and
· Impact and outcome indicators for nutrition, physical activity and obesity programs.